joi, 31 mai 2012

Im Soo Hyang embarrasses Kim Sun Ah on I Do, I Do


Ji An (played by Kim Sun Ah) and Na Ri (played by Im Soo Hyang) struck sparks off each other from their first meeting. However, Ji An happened to expose her embarrassing part in front of Na Ri.
In the episode of MBC TV’s new drama series I Do, I Do, Na Ri entered a shoe company that Ji An was working for and took Ji An’s room.
As Na Ri took her room, Ji An had to move to a different room. Ji An used to be a charismatic, talented director at the company but couldn’t do anything about Na Ri because she was a daughter of a vice-president of the company.
Ji An didn’t feel good about Na Ri and expressed that she was displeased by her by refusing to shake hands with her. However, Na Ri smiled and said, “You’re very frank about your feelings as I’ve heard. I think it will be very fun.”
Na Ri also saw a pamphlet about menopause prevention in Ji An’s bag and embarrassed her by saying, “You get a promotion faster than others, understand things faster than others, and you come to this faster than others, too.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu