joi, 31 mai 2012

Actress Yoo In Na says goodbye to SBS’s ‘Midnight Entertainment TV’


Actress Yoo In Na recently fessed up her feelings about leaving the show SBS’s Midnight Entertainment TV.
On May 31, through her agency YG Entertainment, Yoo told Starnews, “It was a great experience for me to appear in the show every Wednesday night. I think I was really lucky to have that opportunity. That was such a meaningful experience and I felt really happy hosting the show.”
The starlet tried to comfort her disappointed fans, saying, “I’ll appear in this program with the news about my acting project. I promise I’ll be back.”
Yoo said good-bye to Midnight Entertainment TV on the episode that aired on May 30 along with her co-emcee Se Kyung Suk.
The former Secret Garden starlet expressed gratitude. “It was my first career as an emcee. I appreciate all of your love and support. I felt ecstasy when I was awarded for my emcee career. I’ll be meeting TV viewers through my next acting project.”
Having debut as an emcee through the show in March 2011, Yoo proved that she was a brilliant show host with her refreshing, sweet charm.
Meanwhile, the next emcees taking over Yoo In Na and Se Kyung Suk will be YB Band’s Yoon Do Hyun and SNSD’s Sooyoung, with their first episode airing on June 6.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu