miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

Yoon Eun Hye wears a big head mask, “She is so funny!”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently released a picture and made her fans laugh out loud.
On February 15, Yoon tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’m very thankful for today and I’m so happy. Thank you for coming to see me and I love you all. This is what I live for and why I feel happy. You are the best!”
The picture was taken after her fan meeting, which was held on February 14 in Japan. In the picture, she is covering her face with a big mask, which was used for opening at the fan meeting. She looks like she has a gigantic head.
She is showing off her unique fashion sense in a black jacket and leggings.
People who saw the picture responded: “She is always cute. I don’t care if she has a big head or small head.” “She took a funny picture and left a sweet comment for her fans. Thank you so much!” “I love more about her kindness than the picture.”
Yoon held a fan meeting on February 14 in Fukuoka for Valentines Day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu