miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

The music video of “I Need You” captivates many women’s hearts


    The music video of K Will’s “I Need You” l is sweeping across all music charts and gaining popularity.
    Yeo Jin Goo, actor Ji Chang Wook and Sistar’s Bora who are recognized as talented actors by playing lead roles on MBC’s The Moon That Embraces The Sun, appear in the music video and unravel a love story on K Will’s new song “I Need You”
    The separation and encounter are displayed in special ways. It is so because of director Peter Vanilla’s pleasant Mise en scene.
    In the music video of “I Need You” that exceeded 500,000 viewers and ranking the top of many portal keyword searches, there is a scene where Yeo Jin Goo winks at his girlfriend. That particular scene is creating a stir and netizens even named it ‘Yeo Jin Goo wink effect.’
    Netizens commented: “I’ll go to hell after I call you oppa for once.” “Why is my heart fluttering this much?” “You’re making me a sinner Yeo Jin Goo.” “The video suits perfectly with K Will’s voice.” “I think I already watched the music video more than a 100 times.”
    Previously, K swept the music charts with his singles “I Hate Myself” and he did it once again with “I Need You.” Both the songs entered top 10 of the music charts and are rising continuously. He will appear on TV for the first time through Mnet’s M Countdown on February 16.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu