miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

Lee Seung Gi, “High heels? I bought them for me”

Actress Seo Ji Hye recently appeared in the February 14 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart and talked about ‘X-files on entertainers.’ She said, “There were rumors about me dating with Lee Jung Jin but I’ve never met him.”
Lee Seung Gi, MC for the show, also said, “I was in the file too. It said that I bought girl’s high heels but I’ve never bought them before.”
Yoon Jong Shin asked Lee, “Didn’t you buy them to wear by yourself?” Lee made the cast members laugh out lout by replying, “If I really wear them, I have to hide the fact for forever until I die. Then I will walk in high heels at home.”
People responded: “I want to see the ‘X-files on entertainers’ too.” “Everything is just rumors?” “I’m surprised that entertainers even saw the file.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu