miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

G.NA turns into a voluptuous sexy tarot master

G.NA plays Krystal, an old voluptuous sexy fortuneteller, in SBS’s sitcom Salamander Guru and the Gang.
Despite her old age in the sitcom, Krystal is a character sexy enough to captivate the heart of Won Sam, played by Im Won Hee. Krystal looks back the past and foretells the future of male customers as they put their hand on a crystal ball.
This is her first challenge as an actor. She expresses her feeling on the first try by saying, “As a character whose voluptuous figure should be accentuated, I have to wear thin clothes in this chilly season. To perfectly transform myself into a mysterious but modern tarot master, I put efforts into her outfits and makeup.”
“I’m very excited about this first acting experience. I know I have a long way to go to be a good actor, but I’m doing my upmost effort through trainings. Please keep your support for me,” she added.
The production team of the sitcom says, “Her perfect voluptuous figure made the hearts of all male staff at the set flutter. Despite hard shooting schedules, the atmosphere at the set is full of energy and vitality.”
Secret’s Hyo Seong and SHINee’s MinHo as well star in the sitcom.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu