miercuri, 15 februarie 2012

Actress Kong Hyo Jin says, “I’ve suffered hostile comments online and felt infuriated like other celebs”

Actress Kong Hyo Jin says she has taken out her wrath on spotting infuriating, hostile comments about her online.
Actress Kong Hyo Jin and actor Ha Jung Woo, lead stars of the movie Love Fiction, had an interview on the episode of SBS’s Midnight Entertainment TV that aired on February 15.
When Ha asked her if she’d ever felt frustrated by him, Kong replied, “We shot a special real-documentary after filming the movie. During that shooting, I lied down on the street and cried because Jung Woo was so careless when I said I was really sick.”
The starlet also said, “People think I have no haters, but actually there are some people who dislike me out there. I’ve seen outrageous, hostile comments online, and I felt outrageous, leaving my e-mail address or asking him or her to meet me face-to-face.”
She added, “I really do not want to have enemies.”
Kong also revealed Ha’s unusual drunken habit.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu