luni, 27 februarie 2012

2NE1 Sandara at CL's Birthday Party!

On the 26th of February, Sandara Park updated her me2day.
Sandara's post read, "Woke up in the middle of my nap wearing sweatsfor CL's birthday party. It is Chae Lin's 5th birthday party together already. I remember the first birthday we tried to celebrate together. It reminds me that we've been together for quite a long time and makes me teary a little. Let's celebrate many more birthdays together in the future." and uploaded a photo along with her post.
In the photo, Sandara is wearing a unique knitted black hat and is wearing a yellow and black jumper of some sort. She is sitting in front of CL's birthday cake and looks incredibly cute.
Netizens who saw Sandara's photos responded with comments like, "2NE1 forever!", "She still shines even in sweats", "Happy Birthday CL!" and etc.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu