luni, 2 ianuarie 2012

Jung Il Woo says, “My dating style is like a nickel-silver pot”

Actor Jung Il Woo inspired laughter by comparing his dating style to a nickel-silver pot.
On January 2, Jung Il Woo made above statement at a production conference for MBC’s new drama series The Moon That Embraces The Sun was held at 63 Building in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo.
He said, “My dating style goes like a nickel-silver pot. When I’m in a relationship, I tend to get passionate fast then cool down fast,” making the conference room burst into laughter.
Embarrassed, Jung explained, “I think my view over relationships change every year,” but concluded, “I don’t think I can take back what I said,” putting his down, giving a shy look.
Jung plays the prince Yang Myung who is most likely to succeed the crown in The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Yang Myung seems to have an easy life and take things as they come, but inwardly he is lost and cries bitter tears, working hard to gain freedom.
In addition, Yang Myung builds a rivalry with Lee Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun), the king and his half-brother, for the love of Wol (played by Han Ga In), the female exorcist, involving himself in a triangle relationship.
The Moon That Embraces The Sun is based on another best-seller of the author Jung Eun Gwol who wrote the original work of Sungkyunkwan Scandal. The Moon That Embraces The Sun tells a love story between Yeon Woo (played by Han Ga In) who lives a life of a female exorcist as she gets caught up in an expected conflict although she is selected as Crown Princess, and a virtual king of Chosun, Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu