marți, 31 ianuarie 2012

Stars show their support for SE7EN’s comeback

SE7EN released his new mini-album and “When I Can’t Sing” music video earlier today.
Upon the video’s release, SE7EN tweeted,
Se7en new album [When I can't sing] Music video OPEN!!! Everybody RT plz!!!
SE7EN’s call for support was answered as stars began to send in their messages and retweets of support.
Alexander: “SE7EN is BACK! Let’s SUPPORT! Fighting bro~ God bless! ^-^
HaHa: “Daebak song
Tablo: “A song I can identify with…
B2ST‘s Hyunseung: “The real has come..!!!
San-E: “Kya this song… I tried rapping to it once.. This song is the best. It really suits you..
miss A‘s Min: “Wow! This song is daebak daebak daebak!!!!!! Heeheehee Congratulations on your comeback!!
miss A’s Jia: “Oppa~~ The song is awesome!!!! I’m anticipating your comeback stage!!! Fighting fighting!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu