duminică, 13 martie 2016

MEMBERS OF “THE BAND SIX” UPLOAD PHOTOS WITH BIG BANG

“The Band Six” is Big Bang’s band, that have accompanied them on every solo and group tour (except Daesung’s Japanese tour) since 2012.
CdZBqsxUAAE4Xxe
odubperv: #latePost. I really enjoyed being apart of record breaking #BigBangMADEWorldTour. . I will never forget the experiences. I’m sooo grateful and blessed beyond measure to have an opportunity to do what I love every night and able to share my gift. I just want to be salt in the light of the world. . @thebandsix is amazing. #Crazy & #hiTec amazing. #crew #staff amazing job! #BigBangViPs are thee best! Always #SupportBigBang. I hope we can meet again! HOLLER<<
CdaMB0MWwAA0W28
guitarslayer24: I have tons and tons of behind the scene footage for u guys. I can’t wait to share to all #bigbang fans. Good times with #daesung @briightred5 and Dante 😜 #mylife #thebandsix #bigbang #madetour #blessed

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu