miercuri, 23 octombrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: “Good bye for a while”

Good bye... for a while^^
Promotions for my Japanese debut solo album ‘Let’s Talk About Love’ have finished. This promotion was for about 1 month.
I’m glad to see you fans in Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo and many other cities. I got energy and became healthy because of your support with hectic schedules. Thank you.
With lots of results, I can boast about the promotion to (our) Korean company, seniors and members!!!!!! Again, I’d like to thank Japanese fans and staff!
There are more surprises that I’m not able to share now because of some reasons! Please look forward to them !! wwww You will be surprised since I did a lot wwwwww
I’m going to practice and rehearse in Korea for BIGBANG's dome tours at the end of the year. I want to give you double of what you guys are expecting wwww I will try hard!!
I may be lonely because I’m not in Japan for a while but I will just wait, looking forward to seeing you guys at the dome tours at the end of the year! By doing work in Japan, I like Japan more and more.
I want to be a person that a lot of people respect, to work harder! Japanese fans, thanks a lot. Seung-chan’s diary is not ending. Please keep reading it !
It is really interesting to make you guys glad/happy now wwwwww I rest at my home, which has a red carpet, for the first time in a long time!!
Good night!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu