miercuri, 31 august 2016

BEWHY REVEALS THAT BIG BANG AND DYNAMIC DUO FIRST GOT HIM INTO MUSIC

BewhY2
On the August 26 episode of music talk show “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” rapper BewhY appears as a guest.
While on the show, Yoo Hee Yeol asks BewhY how he first got into music.
“When I was in middle school, I first heard BIG BANG’s song “Lies,” and it left such a strong impression and I liked it so much that I went to the karaoke and sang along to it a lot with my friend,” BewhY reveals.
“[As a result], I had a little bit of interest in music in middle school, and when I became a freshman in high school, my teacher had a certificate in giving out vocational aptitude tests,” BewhY says. “I learned that I had a lot of interest in the arts, so my recommended careers were producer, musician, designer— all jobs that require creativity.”
After learning that a creative career would suit him, BewhY says he began listening to Dynamic Duo. “These hyungs write their own lyrics. I was allured by that and began writing my own rap.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu