miercuri, 9 mai 2012

Park Min Young shows off her dazzling beauty


Actress Park Min Young recently took a self portrait, in which she looks like a goddess.
On May 9, Park tweeted a picture with the comment, “I long for the days past. Now I’m in the Joseon Dynasty once again. I want to have a milk sherbet.”
In the picture, Park is wearing a white over the shoulder dress. She has her long hair put to one side and is showing off her innocent charms.
People responded: “She is a goddess.” “Did you take the pictures in Shanghai, China?” “You must feel tired in hot weather.” “If I knew where you were I would buy you a milk sherbet.” “Your skin is like milk.”
Park is currently shooting MBC’s new weekend series Dr. Jin, which will start airing on May 26. The series is about a modern day Korean surgeon, who goes back in time to the Joseon Dynasty in the 1860s and works there as a doctor.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu