joi, 9 februarie 2012

Brown Eyed Girls’ Miryo, “I want to fall in love with someone in 2012″

Brown Eyed Girls’ Miryo recently said that she want to fall in love with someone in 2012.
Miryo said, “One of my goals that I wanted to achieve this year was releasing my solo album and I did achieve the goal. And another one that I want to do this year is falling in love with someone.”
Miryo said she likes a kind and sweet man and she doesn’t care if he is an entertainer or not. She said, “I want to fall in real love with someone this year.”
Miryo released her solo album Miryo aka Johoney on February 1. She said, “I’ve been performing for 10 years as a member of Honey Family and Brown Eyed Girls. And I finally got to release my solo album. I want to keep releasing my solo albums, which include music that I like to make.”
The album includes songs, including, “Party Rock,” “Dirty,” “I Love You I Love You,” “Revenger,” and “Let Go.” The songs include Miryo’s autobiographical lyrics.
Even though the title song “Dirty” is about a girl who kills herself to revenge her ex boyfriend who left her, Miryo said that she is a positive person who have never thought about killing herself.
Miryo’s solo album is keep ranking high on several music charts.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu