miercuri, 8 februarie 2012

Old pictures of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Min Ho released

Old pictures of Lee Min Ho, who appears on MBC’s The Moon Embracing the Sun, and Yoo Seung Ho were recently released.
Lee appeared on the February 7 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart and said “I didn’t know what I was doing compare to Yoo. I was skeptical about becoming an actor and I was rebellious.”
He added, “Yoo and I appeared on a kid’s show Magical Warrior Mirgaon when we were thirteen. After the show Yoo became very popular and I envied him.”
After the show aired, people posted pictures of Lee and Yoo on Lee’s mini homepage. Lee captured the public’s attention by ranking high on portal sites.
People responded: “It’s good that you are successful now.” “If you had quit acting at that time, many people would be very sad.”
Lee will appear on SBS’s Rooftop Prince, which will start airing in March, with JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, Han Ji Min, Jung Yoo Mi, and Lee Tae Sung.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu