joi, 9 februarie 2012

Jay Park admits he’s awkward with actress Min Hyorin

Singer Jay Park admitted that when he confessed that actress Min Hyorin was attractive, things got a little awkward between them.
During an interview that took place on February 9th, Jay remarked, “One time I said that I thought Min Hyorin from the movie ‘Sunny‘ was really pretty, and everyone made it seem like she was my ideal woman. It got really awkward between us after that.”
I go to the same salon as Min Hyorin,” he continued. “We usually say hello, but after that, I think twice before saying Hi.”
I don’t really have an ideal type. Every time I see a new movie or drama, there is always a new person that I think is pretty,” he added. “So now I kinda regret saying that about Min Hyorin.”
In related news, Jay Park has made a comeback to the K-pop scene after being away from a year, and released his new full-length album ‘New Breed‘ on February 7th. Jay produced the album himself while writing and composing 80% of the songs on the album. Jay will make his live comeback next week, and will also join the ‘Immortal Song 2‘ line-up.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu