marți, 7 februarie 2012

Dalshabet’s Su Bin has a shared history with Big Bang

On the February 7 episode of SBS’s variety show Strong Heart, Dalshabet’s Su Bin, currently enjoying the hit of their new song “Hit U,” revealed an anecdote with Big Bang’s Taeyang and G-Dragon. During her years as an unknown model, she appeared in the music video of Taeyang’s “I Need A Girl.”
Su Bin presented the other guests and emcee with big laughs by saying, “At the time, I cannot even glance at Taeyang and G-Dragon because of effulgent rays emitting from their faces. During the second shooting, I was stealing a glance at G-Dragon when I caught his eyes and botched up the scene.”
“With graceful kindness, G-Dragon offered words of encouragement to me. I felt extremely happy. I wish he would ask me once again to make another appearance for his music video,” she added.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu